What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a collection of apps and cloud services that can be accessed from just about anywhere, anytime and from almost any device. It allows you to access email, collaborate with co-workers, store files and use web based versions of the Microsoft Office suite. It also allows you to download and install full versions of latest Office products to your desktop and other devices.
Why Office 365?
1. There are no upfront hardware costs or maintenance.
2. Microsoft guarantees a 99.9% availability.
3. The software is updated to latest versions and patches regularly by Microsoft.
4. Each user has 50GB of email storage.
5. Each user has 1TB of online file storage in their OneDrive.