Technology Support Services
Work Orders, Requests
Work Order/Help Desk: 575-527-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network services and functions
- Electronic and voice communications (email and telephones)
- Repair and maintenance of district technology
- Software/hardware purchases, selection, and standardization
- Collaborative leadership in the Technology Leadership Academy, the Technology Trainers and the training lab at the Professional Development Center
- Staff development for all Information Technology staff
- E-rate project development, management and submissions to the Schools and Libraries Division
- Policy development and revision related to technology
- Author and submit technology reports to the NMSDE
- Lead the development and revision of the LCPS Technology Plan
- Support and evaluation of technology grants and programs
- Technology Management Team facilitation
- Information Operations
- Synergy Student Information System
- Educational Technologies
- LCPS TV
- Student Records
Acceptable Use of Technology Resources
- Policy EJA
Key Card Requests
1) All key card requests are to be made by Principals / asst. Principals. Key cards fall under the same Policy as regular keys.
2) All requests need to be made in writing, or via email.
3) If send via email – please send them to the email account “Cards” ( cards ).
4) Key cards remain with the employee, not the school. So if an employee moves from school to school – they keep their key card. We just need to know what access should be removed (at the old site), and added (at the new site).
5) Remember – saying “I need Jane Smith to have access” isn’t enough. We need to know what kind of access they need (e.g. weekday, weekend, etc.). Basically, we need the same information as in the attached spreadsheet for EVERY change of access request.
Computer And Network Help