Individuals or external agencies wishing to conduct research within the Las Cruces Public Schools (LCPS) must contact the district’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) housed within the Office of Accountability, Assessment and Research. The overall purpose of the procedures conducted by the IRB is to institute a standard manner of application review, and to protect staff and student time from data collection that may be unnecessary. The standardization of procedures also allows the district to review, among other things, applications in light of existing laws regarding individual rights to privacy and to determine the quality of the information to be gained with regard to Las Cruces Public Schools.
- ILD Educational Surveys & Research
- ILD-R Regulation
- ILD-E1 Application to Conduct Research
- ILD-E2 Access to Confidential Data Researchers Agreement
- Research Procedures for the Las Cruces Public Schools
- Application to Conduct Research in the Las Cruces Public Schools