Grade Levels: 8-12th
School Hours: AM session 8:40 – 11:20 / PM session 12:40 – 3:35
LEAP, the Leading Edge Acceleration Program located at Mesilla Valley Alternative Middle School, is a program designed for 6th-8th grade students who are in danger of dropping out of school due to poor attendance, do not respond to a more traditional school environment, or need a smaller school setting to be successful.
In The News
- Mayfield, RGPI/MVAMS Teams Competing In Moonbuggy Race.
- LCPS Parent Program Graduation Is March 21.
- Hillrise, Vista, MVAMS, LCHS Win Pink Week Decorating Contest.
- Two Schools Get New Names, Missions.
- Superintendent Asks Business Leaders for Support to Improve Student Proficiency.
- Groundskeepers Landscape MVTC for New School Year.
- MVTC Changing Mission, Becoming Alternative Middle School.
- MVTC Open House Is May 9.