Librarians at Las Cruces Public Schools (LCPS) strive to provide enriched media programs based on activities integrated into a planned and appropriate curriculum that prepares students to become skillful consumers and producers of information in a range of sources and formats in order to thrive in the communication age of the 21st century.
- Borrow books at a variety of reading levels, genres, and topics.
- You can search the catalog from anywhere you have internet access! Simply select your school.
- Check out videos, equipment, and technology
- Sign up to use meeting spaces
- At the secondary schools, you can learn about the research process and gain assistance in teaching it.
- Computer access
- Support finding information
- Use Databases to find reliable information (See resources below)
- Career searches
- Participation in book fairs to collect your own fantastic books and support our libraries
Many of the library sites subscribe to specific services for their school. They also include links to games and informational webpages based on the needs of each unique school. Please check out their home page by going to http://library.lcps.k12.nm.us and selecting your school!
- Search the catalog from anywhere you have internet access! Simply select your school.
- Check out e-books using Follett Shelf.
- Go to the catalog for your school and log in. From there, click on Follett Shelf.
- If you need assistance, please see your school’s librarian.
- Use Databases to find reliable information (See Important Links below)
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) – You can borrow books from any LCPS library, Thomas Branigan Memorial Library, DACC, and NMSU.