Las Cruces Public Schools has owned and operated its own television signal and production studio since 1995 when it received its license by the F.C.C. The Las Cruces Public Schools Educational Television signal is broadcast periodically on CLC-TV, channel 20 on Comcast Cable. LCPS.TV video projects and broadcasts are available online or on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/lcpstv.
- LCPS.TV to Webcast Oñate’s Softball Invite March 15
- LCPS.TV to Webcast Nov. 2 Tournament of Bands
- LCPS.TV Webcasts Sept. 13 Centennial High School Football
- 2013 Graduations Available on DVD
- The “COUNT ME IN!” CAR GIVEAWAY!
LCPS.TV Media Services serves the community and the school system by working to:
- provide a hands-on training facility for students learning about careers in television and journalism
- provide professional guidance to our school media programs
- offer video presentations that inform, educate and entertain
- provide an outlet for students to produce and air school media projects
- provide better communication between the schools, community, school district administration and Board of Education
- inform the community about our students’ academic performance, staff achievements and district goals
- provide a venue for professional development
LCPS.TV is proud to present live broadcasts of LCPS School Board Meetings. See the schedule for meeting times. Many of these live broadcasts are produced by students within the Las Cruces School District, including students from Arrowhead Park Early College, Las Cruces, Mayfield, Oñate and Centennial High Schools, as well as Rio Grande Preparatory Institute.
School Board meetings are televised live on CLC-TV channel 20, and then rebroadcast the following Saturday at 7:00 am.
For additional information on LCPS.TV Media Services, call
Operations Manager Janice Garcia
(575) 527-9428, or e-mail: email@example.com