Physical Plant Department
The Mission of the Physical Plant Department is to provide an environmentally and physically safe atmosphere for children, staff and parents of the Las Cruces Public Schools.
The Physical Plant Department is responsible for maintenance and repair of all the buildings and grounds throughout the district.
- To submit a work order, contact the principal or secretary of your school.
- To apply for a project, download and save: Construction Project Application.
- Internal School Facility Use Form KF-E3
- Fleet Vehicles: Contact Matthew Esqueda, for Fleet information, (575) 527-6006, fax (575) 527-9326, 2820 Las Vegas Court 88007. See also:
- Keys Requests: For all key requests, complete the applicable form below AND ensure a work order is submitted by your building administration.
Goals and Strategies
The goals of the Physical Plant include developing a process to maximize communication with all District staff. We will continually improve Preventative Maintenance schedules for District facilities and fleet vehicles. Timelines will be developed for training and supervision of maintenance personnel.
Our Strategies include:
- Web-based work order system
- Aligning financial resources strategically
- Maximize work order response time
- Improve stakeholder relations
- Invest in employee welfare/morale