Health Information for Parents
- Concussion Symptoms and The Student Athlete
- Immunization requirements: information is available from the school nurse.
- Dispensing Medications: When it is necessary for a student to take medication during school hours, the following conditions apply: see JLCD-RA – Administering Medicines to Students Regulation
- Helpful agencies for nurses and others, a list compiled by LCPS nurses.
- Center for Disease Control Parent Portal
- EBOLA NEWS:
Health officials have assured the Las Cruces school district that the chances of the Ebola virus reaching our community is EXTREMELY LOW. There is no reason for parents to worry about this disease impacting our community. However, as a preventative safeguard, all school nurses have been provided information on the protocols for dealing with Ebola. And, the school district is in close contact with the New Mexico Department of Health at all times. Any information about an outbreak of any type of infectious disease is communicated through the New Mexico Department of Health. For more information about Ebola, the flu season and other health topics, click here: http://nmhealth.org/