Web Resources: Administrators
- National Technology Standards for Administrators: Educational Technology Standards and Performance Indicators for School Administrators
- National Technology Standards for Teachers: Educational Technology Standards and Performance Indicators for All Teachers
- Institute for the Transfer of Technology to Education: The National School Board Assiciation technology program.
- National Center for Technology Planning: The National Center for Technology Planning (NCTP) is a clearinghouse for the exchange of many types of information related to technology planning. This information may be: school technology plans available for downloading online; technology planning aids (checklists, brochures, sample planning forms, PR announcement forms); and/or electronic monographs on timely, selected topics.
- eSchool News: eSchool News is a monthly newspaper developed to provide the news and information necessary to help K-12 decision-makers successfully use technology and the Internet to transform our nation’s schools and achieve educational goals.
- T.H.E. Journal Online: A monthly education technology publication that has been serving the educators for over 30 years, T.H.E. Journal is FREE to educators in the United States.