Dual Language and Migrant Education
To work collaboratively with schools and the community to help students achieve academic success, become bi-literate, productive, and competitive members of our global society.
To enhance and foster best instructional practices that will prepare and support all students to achieve academic success while acquiring a second language by:
- Supporting the implementation of proven research-based practices that result in increased language proficiency for culturally and linguistically diverse students;
- Supporting the implementation of proven research-based practices that result in increased academic proficiency as outlined in the Common Core State Standards;
- Providing and supporting purposeful and meaningful professional development; and
- Providing essential support to migrant and immigrant students and families.
- 2012-2013 Bilingual Programs
- DBPAC Meeting Schedule
- Learning Vocabulary Fun
- Colorin Colorado
- Word Reference