Cari Aguilera » Arts, Visual and Performing
The Visual and Performing Arts Coordinator assists the administration in the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Fine Arts education program in the Las Cruces Public Schools, by providing arts expertise toward the formulation and implementation of curriculum, goals, objectives and evaluation.
- Coordination of the elementary visual arts and music programs, scheduling, staffing and planning.
- City of Las Cruces Museums
- Doña Ana Arts Council
- Kennedy Center ArtsEdge
- LCPS Performing Arts Schedule of Events
- National Art Education Association
- New Mexico Art Education Association
- NM-PED Arts – News and Overview
- New Mexico Music Educators Association
- Performing Arts Center at Oñate Events
- Standards and Benchmarks (for theater, music, art and dance)
- Students’ Art Gallery Information