Services for LCPS employees:
- Counseling and referrals for grief and loss issues
- Screening, counseling and referrals for depression and anxiety
- Screening, counseling and referrals for those struggling with alcoholism and chemical dependency. Coordinate inpatient detox, and rehabilitation
- Counseling and referral for couples
- Counseling and referral for families
- Interagency contacts and collaboration
- Referral to legal counseling
- Referral to financial counseling
- Referrals for free psychiatric assessments
Workshops available for school staff:
- Sexual harassment
- Domestic violence
- Communication/stress management
- Mediation/conflict resolution
Private consultation for:
- Job related issues/peer and supervisor referral
- Sick leave bank and extended medical leave
- Interpersonal issues with co-workers, supervisors, and family members
Consultations/referrals with PCP’s or other mental health care providers to assist LCPS employees in receiving swift and appropriate treatment.
An employee can access confidential EAP services by self-referral. Supervisors can refer if there is concern regarding an employee’s well-being, should uncharacteristic behavior become evident to colleagues. The EAP consists of a experienced licensed mental health professionals who is available to all Las Cruces Public School Employees.
Please call 527-6028, and leave a private message.