Professional Development Academy Registration Now Open!
Registration for the 9th Annual LCPS Professional Development Summer Academy is now open. The Academy offers a variety of professional development sessions for teachers, educational assistants and school administrators. To sign up for one or more sessions, visit: https://lcps.gosignmeup.com
Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly. Since additional sessions may be offered throughout the summer, academy participants are encouraged to regularly check their LCPS email for any session changes or additions. All educators are encouraged to register for and attend as many sessions as they can.
This year’s sessions are focused on supporting the the multiple needs of the whole child, including their academic, social, and emotional needs. All of our sessions will support educators in their work to:
- Implement best practice in Literacy
- Implement best practice in Numeracy
- Implement best practices in meeting the needs of English Learners and Students with Special Needs
- Bring the CCSS to action with a heavy focus on content and how to differentiate for the success of all learners
- Achieve success in a standards-based classroom environment
- Address the multiple needs of our children, including their social and emotional needs
-LCPS Communications Coordinator Paul Dahlgren, firstname.lastname@example.org, (575) 527-5808